- # check_mk-mysql_open_files
- This check will monitor mysql open_files value raported to
- setted open_files_limit value. The plugin must be copied
- into /usr/lib/check_mk_agent/plugins folder and the
- executable bit must be set for this file.
- The check will return current open_files_limit and open_files
- values. The check gets critical at 90 percent of
- open_files_limit and warning at 80.
- Both limits are definable in Wato under "Parameters for
- Inventorized Checks", "Applications, Processes & Services".